Sunday 26 August 2012

I'm Hooked!

For the past month, I've been attending a Friday Knit & Natter group at one of my favourite shops. Love 13 is an amazing little gift shop which I discovered at the beginning of the year. They run lots of different crafty classes and now they have coffee and cake- woohoo! They're baby and buggy friendly as well- which is a definite bonus.

I love going to Knit and Natter. I've made new friends, learnt some really good stitching tips and I've had some great cake!

For the past few fridays I've been working on a crochet shopping bag. As I said in my previous post, I'm determined to spend less on craft materials, so this bag is made from yarn that I had left over from other projects. I doubled lined it with an old pillow case and a top that doesn't fit. Very eco-friendly- I reckon. I actually learnt to crochet at Love 13 so I was very proud to show them my work.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment